Wednesday 12 November 2008

Stuck In Punta

More delays.

The weather at Rothera is not good so I´m stuck here.
It´s a nice little town, but you can only walk up and down the main street so many times....
Food is cheap, especially the seafood; beer is cheap, cocktails are cheap, but they are not ideal ways to relieve boredom.
The pilots (great bunch of guys) are going stir-crazy just sitting around waiting. I hope they´ve calmed down by the time they get to fly again.

Many of you are e-mailing me and/or adding comments to my blogs.
Your interest and comments are very much appreciated.
Thank you, so much. Please keep ém comming.
I´m making new friends down here, but I am missing my old friends back home. I am starting to realise how important it is to keep contact with home, and with people I know and love.

If I do anything interesting today, rest assured you will be the first to know about it...