Friday 24 October 2008

First Time Blog




Well, this is the first time I've tried one of these blogs. Don't expect too much to begin with, but bear with me, I'm sure it'll get better as time goes by.
Right, where do I start?...............

The photo above is me. Not sure what I'll look like after 18 months down South. Probably all hairy and beardy.
Hmmm.......

At the moment I'm coming to the end of my pre-tour training. It's been interesting, fun and very informative so far, but to be honest, living in hotels has started to become a little tedious.
Still, it'll soon be over because I depart from these shores on November 8th to start my Antarctic adventure.


The purpose of this blog is to let everybody know how I'm getting on "Down South".


I'll try to keep things as interesting as I can.


I hope you'll pop back occasionally to see how I'm getting on.